We support oil & gas companies at Pipeline Mats.biz with over 35 years of experience. We manufacture custom sizes & various weights of mats based on your projects requirements.
Superior Protection For:
- Pipeline and Cable Crossings
- Pipeline River Crossings
- Natural Gas Pipelines
- Fiber Optics Transmission Cables
- Bank Stabilization
- Wastewater Outfall Pipes
- Buried and unburied flowlines
- Water Supply Pipes
- LNG Facilities
The SHORETEC® Pipeline Mat System
The SHORETEC® Pipeline Mat system represents the most advanced, flexible, permeable and versatile system in the pipeline protection industry. The interlocking design and quality manufacturing results in outstanding performance and reliability under the most demanding hydraulic loading conditions. The interlocking units and corrosion resistant cables allows the Pipeline Mat system to articulate with unequaled strength and stability.
The SHORETEC® Pipeline Mat System Advantages
- No maintenance required.
- Cables are completely encased within the block to prevent U.V. degradation and vandalism.
- Retains flexibility under changing grades over time.
- Contractor can install up to 25,000 square feet per day.
- Stronger and more durable than other revetment systems.
- Each Pipeline Mat is assembled with cables for handling and strength.
- Can be custom designed to fit any site condition.
- Simple, safe and fast to install, even underwater.
- Withstands high stream flow velocities and wave action.
- Allows hydrostatic pressure relief through the cellular blocks.
- Permits a choice of Geotextile filter fabric for various soil conditions.
- Pipeline Mats can be connected together, resulting in continuity over the entire project area.
- Pipeline Mats can be fabricated in sizes up to 8' x 40' for easy highway transportation to the job site.
- Special cable connecting methods enable positive anchoring to slopes.
- Can be removed and re-handled easily, if necessary.